Friday 2 November 2012

Fashion Folly

My precious blog, I am not foolishly neglecting you! Perhaps I have been lately, but for good reason. I've been spending quite a bit of time outdoors... enjoying the turning of leaves and changing of temperature. I've done plenty of wandering and thinking, wondering and observing. Laced with that, though, has been finding fantastic pieces for my wardrobe. I'd like to change my style slightly. I am a lover of femininity, so that will never change. But, I'm hoping to add richer pieces to my collection of clothing. The first dress below is from Anthropologie. I love that store so much. Every time I go in, I imagine what it would be like to live in the store... waking up on their gorgeous display bed and fixing an imaginary cup of tea with their decorative teacups. I'll be wearing that dress on a date with my boy :) The second dress is from Sika boutique, and was crafted in Ghana. Perfect little dress for Christmas celebrations. I'll be back to updating frequently, I promise. Don't mind my wandering imagination.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...